Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nerves

Nervous, nervous, nervous.

My initial CFI check-ride is tomorrow.  I think I'm ready but do I really know enough?  The vast universe of things I don't know about the regs, flying, ATC, radios, GPS, human factors - I wouldn't know where to begin with last minute cramming, so I'll settle for trying to get a few acronyms more firmly set into my short term memory and do a few approaches and holds from the right hand seat under the hood this afternoon with Instructor Anne.

Hope I'm ready.  I've never failed a check-ride or bi-annual review, and I hope I won't fail this one.  But do I know enough?

Nervous, nervous, nervous.

1 comment:

D.B. said...

Update - thanks to a SNAFU, the FAA didn't have my check-ride scheduled. So I had to re-schedule it for Friday May 27th.