Wednesday, October 22, 2008

D.B. Cooper and The Blog

My name is not D.B. Cooper. I have never jumped out of an airplane carrying bags of cash. As a private airplane owner, I find the costs of flying inevitably cause me to get into my airplane with lighter pockets than before. All love affairs are like that - they all take time and money.

I live and work (most of the time) in Dallas, Texas. Big Sky country, thermostat turned up and set on "Broil". This is my second time living here, each time by choice, so I can't complain really. My employer, which I shall call BFN Co. (or Big Flaming Network Company), is not based here, and does business around the world. I work in product marketing for a very technical wireless (cellular) networking product, so my job takes me all around the world.

My wife ("Sally"), and two children (Thing 1 and Thing 2) live with me in suburban Dallas. Thing 1 is in 8th grade, Thing 2 in 4th. More about them another time.

No comments: